Smooth and creamy with aromatic cinnamon and a hint of honey. You’ll love this easy way to dress up your average homemade whipped cream.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
How to make cinnamon honey whipped cream
Start with a glass or metal bowl and pour in your heavy cream. For best results, chill the bowl beforehand for at least 30 minutes to keep your cream as cold as possible while whipping.
Add vanilla extract, honey, and ground cinnamon, then beat with a stand mixer and whisk attachment, or use a handheld mixer for about 8 or 9 minutes on medium.
How do you know when homemade whipped cream is ready?
Keep a close eye on your cream as it whips, especially if you’re not using a handheld mixer. The cream should start forming stiff peaks around the 8-9 minute mark.
Be sure not to overbeat your cream – before you know it, you’ll have a bowl of homemade butter!
How to serve cinnamon whipped cream
- Use it as a topping for ice cream
- Ice a pumpkin sheet cake with it
- Serve it as a dip with fresh cut fruit
- Add a dollop to your next stack of pancakes or French toast
Did you try this whipped cream recipe? Please come back and leave a review and star rating below!
More dessert toppings & sauces to try!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a glass or metal bowl.
- Beat on medium power until stiff peaks form, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite dessert or scoop the whipped cream into an airtight container with a lid and store in the fridge.
- For best results, use cold ingredients
- Chill your bowl for at least 30 minutes before whipping
- Homemade whipped cream will stay fresh for 3-4 days in the fridge.